DevOps Engineer Details
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
MS3 is looking for a highly talented DevOps Engineer who is willing to research, identify and execute on cutting edge DevOps processes and software. This position will support our client initiatives and accelerate their development lifecycle to achieve maximum efficiency.
Experience & Education
Solid understanding of the following:
- DevOps principles and processes.
- Server provision and deployment processes.
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Open source technologies and cloud services (AWS).
- Build systems (Jenkins, Maven).
- Containerization tools (Docker).
- Orchestration tools (Kubernetes).
- Deployment tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Repository management (Artifactory, Nexus).
- GIT and/or SVN CM tools.
- Automation of the CI/CD process (i.e. build, deploy & test).
- Linux environments.
- Bash or other Linux scripting capabilities.
- Python, Perl, Ruby or Groovy scripting languages.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required (in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field).
Proven, hands-on experience with:
- Understanding of enterprise integration design architectures.
- Hands-on experience with Java or other OO development languages.
- Knowledge of Big Data Technology architectures.
Or download the pdf application and email to email@example.com